Caffeine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caffeine

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time

Go down 
+5
Aephinevra
Thaag
Liandrist
Halyra
Kohelani
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohelani
Kohelani

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi guys ~n~ gals,

One of the duties I'll be picking up in the wake of the mass exodus is that of a Raid Leader. I say A Raid Leader, not THE Raid Leader. However I will be THE Raid Leader for this particular run - if it happens - and will be enforcing the rules ala Deak; ie, keeping the chatter to a minimum, explaining the boss fights, etc.

This post is to see if there's enough interest in a Kara run this coming Friday. I took a peek at the guild on the Armory and the entire first page is made up of 70s. Now I know some of those names are currently taking a WoW break. I don't know how many of them are some other 70's alts; but it looks like we have more than enough people to do a 100% Caffeine Kara run.

For those who've not yet been to Kara I'm going to ask that you include your name, class, spec and armory link in your reply. If you've already been then you know how to prepare for a Raid. For those who have not: ensure you bring enough healing and mana pots and bandages for yourself. Post what kind of elixirs or flasks you like to use. Most of us, I think, have maxed cooking by now; so we can ensure those who haven't have enough buff food - just tell us which kinds you like and send the raw material to me in-game and I'll cook them for you if you are unable to do so yourself.

Also, for those who have yet to see the inside of Kara, the boss fights will be explained just before we do them; but please prepare yourselves by reading up on them beforehand. Tentonhammer has an excellent guide to Kara.

I have changed the day of the Raid because it would appear that a few people can make Fridays, but many more can make Saturdays; and I want to give everyone a chance to go! You'll need to be in front of the entrance to Kara in Deadwind Pass and ready to rock at the appointed time. Therefore also post in your reply the best days/times for you. Times posted should reflect SERVER TIME, not whatever time it is where you live! I will post below this one to give you all an example of what your post should look like.

On a side note, personally I am very motivated to run end game content such as this. This is why I started playing. I love PvE and want to Raid. That is where I have the most fun. If you've not been to a larger instance than a 5-man, just think 10-man teams and we need every person to do their job to the utmost of their ability. We need everyone to know their job relative to each fight and we need clear communication and no chatter, so if you haven't got Vent yet; download and install it and buy yourself some cans and a mic. There's a post somewhere on this site explaining how to set it up.

Hope to see at least 10 people sign up! This is not like before when it was posted "don't think that just because you're in Caffeine you're in" or "we need to be patient (and follow someone else's rules) because we, as a guild, are new to Kara". A lot of us have been there, we know the fights, and we know what to do and how to prepare. This time, if you're in Caffeine you're in baby! We just have to limit it to 10 people. ;o)

Here's what we're looking at right now:

Tanks
-Liandrist
-Galactis

Healers
-Halyra
-Keri

Dept of Public Safety
-Kohe
-Aephinevra
-Thaag
-Yzak
-Xanderen
-*Nemoh

*I spoke with Nemoh in-game and he said he would go, although he hasn't signed up officially. Just in case he doesn't go for whatever reason, there is another 'lock outside the guild who has expressed interest in running with us and perhaps joining the guild. Also, we might get a priest to run with us, so one way or the other the raid is on!

Last edited by Kohelani on Thu May 29, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kohelani
Kohelani

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Kohelani, Hunter, Beastmaster (41/20/0)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent%20Dawn&n=Kohelani

Elixirs/Flasks
Elixir of Major Mageblood
Elixir of Major Agility

Buff Food
Spicy Hot Talbuk
Warpburgers
Sporeling Snacks (pet)
Kibler's Bits (pet)

Best Times
Sun - Fri: 7PM - 1AM (Server time)
Sat: Anytime is good
Back to top Go down
Halyra
Sexy Admin
Sexy Admin
Halyra

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:58 pm

Halyra, Balance druid

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent%20Dawn&n=Halyra

Elixirs/Flasks:
Flask of blinding light

Buff Food
Crunchy serpent

Best Times
Sun - up to 11pm
Sat: Anytime
Back to top Go down
Liandrist
Liandrist

Number of posts : 88
Localisation : The Aperture Science and Enrichment Center Relaxation Vaults.
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Whos'a what?

i'm down with this.

uh.. Flasks of Fortification,

Fisherman's feasts/spicy Crawdad

and.. obviously, a tank. *^_^*

food gor fridays from at least 6+ 'till 3 in the morning,

then most all of satudray, and sunday up untill 10:30.

i'm takin' monday nights.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.myspace.com/Liandrist
Thaag
Guild leader
Guild leader
Thaag

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:41 am

Thaag, Rogue (deep Subtelty)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent%20Dawn&n=Thaag
(I logged out in RP gear, I'll fix that tonight.)

Flask of Relentless Assault. Otherwise, Elixir of Absolutely Stupidly High Agility or Onslaught Elixir. And healy pots.

(Speaking of which, I make injectors of either type. Send me 20 healing or mana pots, 8 pieces of fel iron ore/4 fel iron bars, and 2 knothide leather per injector. Put some text in the letter so I can just send it in a reply.)

I eat lots of grilled mudfish and warp burgers, ravager dogs in a pinch. I can make just about anything if you want something cooked.

I never know from one week to the next what my schedule is until like the Sunday before the work week starts. It's fucked up. But this week I pau work early on Friday and have Saturday off. I have to go to sleep by about 0100 server time Sunday morning. So yeah, I'm actually free for this one.
Back to top Go down
Aephinevra
Aephinevra

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Aephinevra, Destruction Warlock

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Aephinevra

Flask of Pure Death, Superior Wizard Oil

Poached Bluefish, Blackened Basilisk, Crunchy Serpent

I am generally almost always available, except during the time at which I am pursuing my education (5:30am-3:30pm ST) and on Wednesdays.
Mondays - Horde Alliance raids; will not be available
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 3:30pm-6pm 8pm-1am
Fridays - 3:30pm-4am
Saturdays - 10:00am-4am, (may vary)
Sundays - 11am-5pm 8pm-1am
Back to top Go down
Keridwyn
Keridwyn

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:54 pm

ill go

Val needs agility and healing potions
her food is grilled mudfish

and keri needs
flask or mighty restoration or distilled wisdom
her food is blackened sporefish

schedual might be wierd as monday i might be in gruels
but saturday sunday and friday is good
Back to top Go down
Yzak

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:14 am

I can't make it Friday, but if there's ever a Saturday and I have some notification in advance I might be able to pull a Saturday.

Yzak, Warrior, Hybrid 31 - 30 - 0

I'm still working on some of my gear, but here's what I currently have http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent%20Dawn&n=Yzak

Never used Elixirs/Flasks yet, but I'd say Flask of Relentless Assault would be what I'd use.

Any food that adds to Agi or Str.

Best time:
Saturdays as long as Im not scheduled for work.
Back to top Go down
Galactis
Galactis

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Off Tank   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:47 am

Protection Paladin

9 holy, 49 prot, 3 ret

current armors and defenses

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent%20Dawn&n=Galactis

Food= Blackened sporefish, warpburgers, blackened basilisk, something to spell dam.

Best time Fridays after 530pmest saturdays after 12pmest sunday all day

476 defense
10400 hp cheers TANK FTW cheers
Back to top Go down
Xanderen

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:20 am

I can go for 3 hours not much more than 3 unfortunately.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Xanderen

I have flasks of pure death and blinding light
Blackened basilsks for food.

healing and mana potions. etc etc.

Hope for some fun =D
Back to top Go down
Thaag
Guild leader
Guild leader
Thaag

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Nemoh called me up and said that he's definitely showing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time   Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karazhan Run Saturday May 31 @ 2:30PM Server Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caffeine :: Raids-
Jump to: