Caffeine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caffeine

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retiring Galactis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galactis
Galactis

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Retiring Galactis Empty
PostSubject: Retiring Galactis   Retiring Galactis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:47 pm

After a long and thought out delema i am regretting to inform you all of Caffeine. That my return will not be celebrated. Due to personal and forthcoming events i cannot put forth more time and money to enjoy the game and friends that i have made. i enjoyed all my time with you playing and wish that i could have done more. As for the reasons, I am going forth with my proposals to my girlfriend. And economically speaking i have a few things more important happening. I am deeply sorry. And i will miss the time i have spent with you all. I bid you all a very fond farewell. And hope the ice shards and Blizzards in northrend greet you well. For their are battles in life that i am currently fighting. have fun guys. And KICK SOME ASS FOR ME. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bhug

Registration date : 2007-04-10

Retiring Galactis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Galactis   Retiring Galactis Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:44 am

So long mate. Hope things go well for you.
Back to top Go down
Thaag
Guild leader
Guild leader
Thaag

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-01-01

Retiring Galactis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Galactis   Retiring Galactis Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:36 am

/sniffle

/hug Galactis

It was good to have you around. I hope everything turns out wonderfully for you.
Back to top Go down
Galactis
Galactis

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Retiring Galactis Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Guys   Retiring Galactis Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:43 pm

Thank you guys have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retiring Galactis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Galactis   Retiring Galactis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retiring Galactis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caffeine :: Guild-
Jump to: