Caffeine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caffeine

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plea for technical WoW help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daeronus
Daeronus

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Plea for technical WoW help! Empty
PostSubject: Plea for technical WoW help!   Plea for technical WoW help! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:39 pm

I've lately been getting errors... they occur after I've been logged onto my WoW characters (usually the bloodelves) for anywhere between a few minutes to an hour, and once one error occurs they happen frequently.. Is it because I'm using OLD mods or... somthing else? I need help!
Back to top Go down
Halyra
Sexy Admin
Sexy Admin
Halyra

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Plea for technical WoW help!   Plea for technical WoW help! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:21 pm

Errors (usually)come from mods, and are more of an annoyance than a real threat. I suggest you download bugsack from any interface site. It'll grab them for later view so you don't get disturbed while you play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daeronus
Daeronus

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Plea for technical WoW help!   Plea for technical WoW help! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:37 pm

Alright, I reformmated for (hopefully) the last time and everything seems to be ok, sticking to basic mods and RP mods.. it's been workin' fine for a week or two now. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plea for technical WoW help!   Plea for technical WoW help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plea for technical WoW help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caffeine :: General-
Jump to: