Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thaag
Guild leader
Guild leader

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Monday Gnight Gnomes!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:42 pm

I had a bit of a brainstorm with leaders from a couple other small, unknown guilds like our own, and we came up with a weekly event that would get us all to know each other.

So in the end, we rolled up gnomes on the Malygos server, and we are going to start a guild there comprised entirely of members from our guilds. We might involve some other guilds as well as time goes by.

The concept is simple: If you are a member of <Caffeine> or <The Resistance> or other guilds affiliated with this event, roll a gnome on the Malygos server. The class is not important but at least part of your name should include what race you are on AD. For example, I am playing a gnome rogue named Trollchick. Malygos is not an RP server so naming conventions we are used to don't apply there.

We're planning on calling this "Resist the Caffeine" or "Caffeine Resistance" one of the two.

Tokus and Sicknickmond are the two contacts in The Resistance if you would like to get hold of them and bounce ideas or put in your two cents' worth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halyra
Sexy Admin
Sexy Admin

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Monday Gnight Gnomes!   Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:25 pm

I rolled a warlock named "Taurenftw"
Looking forward to see how many people show up:)

I prefer "Caffeine Resistance", why the heck would I want to resist the caffeine? :p

Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Monday Gnight Gnomes!   Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:44 pm

We actually figured the simple route, since it's also going to involve the Scions of the Horde (which right now is the Gurubashi Nation and the Covenant of the Phoenix) and close friends of our guilds, would be to call the gnome guild "Monday Night Gnomes". Kinda says it all. The Scions are very excited about it. So far, Melnaka and Zumanja have both rolled gnomes, and I told them if they wanted to get their gnomes to lvl 6 before Monday and park them in the Inn at Kharanos until then, it would be okay. Quite a few others are happy with it too, and I posted about it on the Scions guild forum. I'd also invite Velvet Claw but they already have a Gnome Posse night on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thaag
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Monday Gnight Gnomes!   Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:34 pm

Well, I'm having to put this event on hold for a while. It may even change or be dropped completely. This is mainly because of people's conflicting work/school schedules. It was fun though! Maybe we can do something like it in the near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aephinevra

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Monday Gnight Gnomes!   Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:05 pm

Why couldn't we have made it in the Baelgun server? Plesiosaur is already level five!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halyra
Sexy Admin
Sexy Admin

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Monday Gnight Gnomes!   Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:30 am

Because this thread is like, 6 months old? XP

Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Monday Gnight Gnomes!   Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:36 pm

Hahahah yeah we're doing this on Baelgun now. We did it because of the server crash, but whenever the mood strikes us we'll go back and terrorize them some more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keridwyn

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Monday Night Gnomes   Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:46 pm

[img]

some of the members of monday night gnomes:D i am miniscule Very Happy thaag is perriwinkle, sovrag is hamly,plesiosuar is Aephinevra (sp) , hally is halyra, and gnome pimp is either dor or inferno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Gnight Gnomes!   

Back to top Go down

Monday Gnight Gnomes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caffeine :: Guild-
Jump to: