Caffeine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caffeine

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the doctor is in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deakaiiem Saveingstitch

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-11-22

the doctor is in Empty
PostSubject: the doctor is in   the doctor is in Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:55 pm

Hello all Caffeine members!
I want to state that as of right now I will be lending out my service to you the guild in hope of getting everyone moving along at a pace with which to start raiding.
Below are a few things that I ask to help manage time a little bit better.

1: Level 65+ will take priority. No this does not mean that I will not be able to run an alt through RFC once or twice, or that a ramparts and Slave Pens run is out of the question. But as for myself I want to focus more so on the people that are going to be coming into there long term gear, or need help with attunements such as The Black Morass. I will try to spread my time out amongst everyone, but please be patient if I say that I’m helping a higher level at the time you need something.

2: Please start looking for group members before asking me to make plans for a run. I know this rule sounds a bit selfish but it's for your good as well as mine. When planning a run I normally will sit in a major city and look for friends, other guildies, or in the LFG channel and button for members, thus taking away from time either spent helping another guildie, or getting something that I may need. I'm not asking that you have a full 4 person group waiting for me, but please try and find at least one other person willing to run whatever it is that you need.

3: Limit to one or two runs in a row please. It's a pain when that new cloak you want didn't drop, and yes another back to back run would be fine today, but unless you planed ahead to have me help you for a whole day I will want to get back to helping the others.

4: It never hurts to be the only one. If your a mage that really wants Shaffar's Nexus Horn, it may not be the best idea to fill the rest of the dps slots with other mages. Other players are not going to take "my guildie is here to make sure I get that piece" to well. Best to avoid the situation all together if you can. If not then expect others to roll against you if they need it.

5: Calling it. If we keep bashing our heads into a boss that cannot be beat, or group members are dropping like fly’s then we may need to call the run. Don't be discouraged, I don't want anyone getting the short end of the stick here. If this happens to be the case with your run then trust in the fact that I will make sure we have a rain check for you.

That’s about it. I'm doing this because Caffeine has given me soo much in the terms of items for my professions, and the laughs that we all share. This is my way of giving back.
If you are another 70 that is looking to help me with this task then please feel free to respond saying so. Any and all help will be great seeing is how I’m only one person. Feel free to post on this thread if you A: want to ask me anything about an instance or when we can start looking for a good run time for you. Or B: well... if you have any questions for me =).
See you all around very soon.

Deakaiiem
Back to top Go down
Lywn
Lywn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-27

the doctor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: the doctor is in   the doctor is in Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:00 am

Bah.....you're a newb that's what you are!

Get off my lawn!
Back to top Go down
Deakaiiem Saveingstitch

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-11-22

the doctor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: the doctor is in   the doctor is in Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:08 pm

me hate you long time kinder =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the doctor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: the doctor is in   the doctor is in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the doctor is in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caffeine :: Guild-
Jump to: