Caffeine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caffeine

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deakaiiem Saveingstitch

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-11-22

New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game! Empty
PostSubject: New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game!   New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:45 pm

Hello all,

I am going to start posting some of the RP events that we talked about doing at the last guild meeting.
Remember that Caffeine is a RP guild and as such all members that are on at the time of the event are encouraged to come, though it is not needed Smile

I will post under this thread as soon as I have some idea's.
If you have any yourself then please feel free to post. were looking for anything from just getting together and talking with other guildies. To "motive driven" instance runs. All feed back will be gone over and we will then pick a few story's that we will turn into game content.
Back to top Go down
Keridwyn
Keridwyn

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: just a thought   New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:18 pm

i had a thought a while back about an RP Event we might try in the future if possable.
I thought perhaps that when a character hits 70 in the guild we should throw a party for this person and give them odd presents ( nothing huge but nice all the same) and treat this like a graduation ceremony of sorts. i dont know what kind of ceremony we would use but im sure one of us will think of something and make it a tradition if we so choose Smile.. what do you think?? O.o
Back to top Go down
Halyra
Sexy Admin
Sexy Admin
Halyra

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game!   New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:43 am

We've actually done this a few times in the past, it might not be as easy with all the new members, but I'm sure we'll continue to host these parties Smile
Back to top Go down
Keridwyn
Keridwyn

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game!   New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:57 pm

perhaps we can have an initiation when they reach outland? IE party and get all drunk and get stepped on by the fel reaver Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game!   New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Caffeine RP story/events to air in game!
Page 1 of 1